Called: Joanne
Alter Egos: Ellinix. Centuaris. Mad girl.
Was formerly from: Griffiths Primary. Sembawang Primary. Riverside Secondary. SP DMIT
Is in: The unemployed category
Appeared: 16 June
Craved AKA B421 list
candies, spotlights, and the chocolate shop
Ability to Sew
Knitting & Crocheting
Yamaha Grade 5 (Electone)
ABRSM Grade 5 (Violin)
Driving License
Some (good) reputation
Job!
BALLOON SCULPTURING!
To have BMI of 21
Friends & Family to remain as they are, happy & lovely
I am so freaking scared. I so don't wanna go to school and i really have nuthin to say to my OG.
And people still dare say I'm the sociable one.
I'm so not. I only can say "Hi" to people I don't know at all because I have a friend beside me Strip me of my friend and I'll be so damn quiet that you wun even notice me.
I know it's stupid to be so dependant on them but...
I can't help it okay. I go to school afraid that if i fall down, no one will laugh with me and help me up. I am freaked that I'll die in school and no one will notice my abscence. I don't even know if anyone will come and comfort me when i have my monthly cramps!
I hate having to start all over again with on one at all.
No Stan, no Zh, no Xiangyi, no Hidhir and not even Colin.
Heck, I don't mean to be mean or cynical, but i dun even know if my OG groupmates are gonna be with me anot. I mean, ya, we're friends and such, but how long will this go on? Seriously, we are so different and the only thing that keeps us together is that we have no one else to be with.
Okay.. that's unfair and not very true but..
When they find someone else, I doubt OG lunching will be a daily affair. It's a sad fact in life but i guess it's true. I really hate it.
It's already hard enough for me to make friends and Pj is not helping. Darn.
Confusion, confusion. Really must play the electone to destress..