Called: Joanne
Alter Egos: Ellinix. Centuaris. Mad girl.
Was formerly from: Griffiths Primary. Sembawang Primary. Riverside Secondary. SP DMIT
Is in: The unemployed category
Appeared: 16 June
Craved AKA B421 list
candies, spotlights, and the chocolate shop
Ability to Sew
Knitting & Crocheting
Yamaha Grade 5 (Electone)
ABRSM Grade 5 (Violin)
Driving License
Some (good) reputation
Job!
BALLOON SCULPTURING!
To have BMI of 21
Friends & Family to remain as they are, happy & lovely
Yesh, I'm finally back from camp and I think that I've lost about 3 kg! =)
Kena sabo like siao can? Everyone wrote about Chalk on my testimonial.>.< UNFAIR!!
Learned a lot of new songs sia, never even knew that these songs existed. I wanna go back RS and sabo everyone with these cheers!^^
Sargus, rawk on!! We rule, even though we are practically the last. Wait, we ARE the last!! But it's okay, without us, the winners wun win anyway^^
Hmm, hope the bonds of these friendship can last for long. Praying that Abel or Xy will be in 1A. If I have to face a not-very-straight teacher, I would rather have someone I know with me. Luckily I'm not of the opposite sex; they will surely want to, erm, protect themseloves. *cough cough*
Can't believe that schools's starting soon. =( Been slacking around too much. I really have no idea if I'll be able to adapt.
Gah, going to sleep soon. I cannot believe that I still have to go for F.O tmr. =( It's really a torture!