Called: Joanne
Alter Egos: Ellinix. Centuaris. Mad girl.
Was formerly from: Griffiths Primary. Sembawang Primary. Riverside Secondary. SP DMIT
Is in: The unemployed category
Appeared: 16 June
Craved AKA B421 list
candies, spotlights, and the chocolate shop
Ability to Sew
Knitting & Crocheting
Yamaha Grade 5 (Electone)
ABRSM Grade 5 (Violin)
Driving License
Some (good) reputation
Job!
BALLOON SCULPTURING!
To have BMI of 21
Friends & Family to remain as they are, happy & lovely
One story of 2 yrs. One convo that spanned 2 hours plus. 2 hearts torn and broken. Love, look at what you've done.
Hai, it's over for them too. And how sad, I always envied them and thought that their fairytale was one that I could tell my kids. An example of what I thought was true love.
And yet, what hurt most wasn't the fact they broke up. It was that I couldn't do anything at all. All I could do was watch and feel the pain. Like a mother watching her child fall. And that's all.
I hate it. I hate feeling helpless. I hate knowing it all, but not being able to do anything to help. I hate watching everything go by and yet know that there's no part that I can play in it.
The unsaid words, the broken hearts. Why can't they just start talk to each other and settle it? Why must everyone point fingers? Why can't I say the things that I wanna say?
Gah, e learning's making me grumpy. Anyone knows how to do MIDI?