Called: Joanne
Alter Egos: Ellinix. Centuaris. Mad girl.
Was formerly from: Griffiths Primary. Sembawang Primary. Riverside Secondary. SP DMIT
Is in: The unemployed category
Appeared: 16 June
Craved AKA B421 list
candies, spotlights, and the chocolate shop
Ability to Sew
Knitting & Crocheting
Yamaha Grade 5 (Electone)
ABRSM Grade 5 (Violin)
Driving License
Some (good) reputation
Job!
BALLOON SCULPTURING!
To have BMI of 21
Friends & Family to remain as they are, happy & lovely
The toilet, stairs and bridge just brings about a sense of comfort. The serenity is just so comforting. And with the rain just raining down on you...
I guess that adversity just makes you stronger. And just makes everyone show tt they care. I so love my classmates and friends for that. =)=) Anyways guys, I guess all I wanna say THANKYOU! Thank you for singing the chromatic scale/modes/chords with me, thank you for slacking during your NS time*cough*LAZYASS*cough* to tell me tt I am fine, thank you for waiting for me when I was having my test, thanks for listening to me rant and rant.
Cause you know what? 6 weeks later, I'm still gonna be like tt again. And you guys will once more have to sing the chromatic scale with me! =)=) So you guys better be prepared!
I guess the least I can do is to be a friend back.