Called: Joanne
Alter Egos: Ellinix. Centuaris. Mad girl.
Was formerly from: Griffiths Primary. Sembawang Primary. Riverside Secondary. SP DMIT
Is in: The unemployed category
Appeared: 16 June
Craved AKA B421 list
candies, spotlights, and the chocolate shop
Ability to Sew
Knitting & Crocheting
Yamaha Grade 5 (Electone)
ABRSM Grade 5 (Violin)
Driving License
Some (good) reputation
Job!
BALLOON SCULPTURING!
To have BMI of 21
Friends & Family to remain as they are, happy & lovely
No, it wasn't a total disaster. Though I had NO idea how to put in my thumbdrive. The ppl must think tt I'm mad though.. But still.. The song tt I believed that I'll screw in turned out nice. But.. the songs in which I believed I'll do well in... HAI!
And, it's nice to have friends who just clap like there's no tmr although the song sucked anyway.. =)=) Love you guys!
Layer ONE: On the Outside Name: Wong XIUHUI Joanne Birth date: 16th June 1989 *COUGH**COUGH* Current status: insane and in desperate need for the IMH ppl to come and catch me Eye colour: Brown!!! Waahaha! I know u want it Hair colour: Black =.= I want it to be BLUE~~ Like Athrun Zala! Righty or lefty: Migi-fied Zodiac sign: Snake wakeyy
Layer TWO: On the Inside Your heritage: A chinese that cannot speak chi well.. SADNESS Your fears: fear itself. Erm, helplessness? Loneliness?? Your weaknesses: tears. When ppl cry, i basically just fall into bits. OH YA.. FOOD! Your perfect pizza: is one that I dun have to eat
Layer THREE: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow Your thoughts first waking up: nope, it's not morning.. GO AND SLP SOMEMORE!
Layer FOUR: Your Pick Pepsi or Coke: Water. CALSTAR WATER! Wahahaha Macdonalds or Burger King: Can I have both?? MMMM Adidas or Nike: Well, if you're gonna buy it for me, I WANT BOTH! Lipton tea or Nestea: Erm, does anyone of them produce Ice Lemon Tea? Chocolate or vanilla: STRAWBERRY! =D *Joanne feels tt she is a weird person*
Layer FIVE: Do you Smoke: Wahaha, of course. I'm a passive smoker. POOR ME! Curse: well, i just voodoo ppl. tt's all =)=)
Layer SIX: In the Past Month Drank alcohol: erm, yup. Just like 3 hrs ago? Soup with brandy.. wahahah Gone to the mall: Yuppie. Performed in one today. Been on stage: Yuppie, performed on one like 6 hrs ago. Eaten sushi: hmmm.. NO!!! I WANNA EAT SUSHI!!! Dyed your hair: Nope. Me is good girl. NOT LIKE STAN AND ZH!
Layer SEVEN: Have You Ever Played a stripping game: Yes. But me smart girl. Wear lotsa bracelets. So didn't show anything. My friend on the other hand.. WAHAHA Changed who you were to fit in: Not very sure..
Layer EIGHT Age you're hoping to be married: HOPING TO GET MARRIED? WAHAHAH.. *hyperventilates*
Layer NINE: In a Girl/Guy Best eye colour: Brown!! Hazel brown. MMM Best hair colour: Black. Ebony black. With a strip of brown. Fluffy fluffy hair... Like omelettes.. MMMM Short or long hair: SHORT! His hair btr NOT be straighter den mine!
Layer TEN: What Were You Doing? 1 minute ago: Trying to suan Hidhir and failing of course 1 hour ago: Talking to Xy and gang? 1.5 hours ago: Pushing a certain couple together> 1 month ago: praying that Anusha wun leave 1 year ago: Working. DARN!
Layer ELEVEN: Finish the Sentence I love: my friends, my family, my dog AND MY INSTRUMENTS! I feel: like a dota idiot I hate: to lose face in front of a certain human being I hide: in my music? I miss: eating the 50 cents drumplet. Okay, and my ex friends too. OKAY, fine. AND THE NASI BRIYANI AT RS! MMMMMM I need: an ELS-001, slp, common sense, logic and a bath. The 50 cents drumlet will help too!
Layer TWELVE: Tag 5 people 1. Hidhir!! 2. Siewting? 3. Minru? 4. Zh? 5. YOU! Wahahh