Called: Joanne
Alter Egos: Ellinix. Centuaris. Mad girl.
Was formerly from: Griffiths Primary. Sembawang Primary. Riverside Secondary. SP DMIT
Is in: The unemployed category
Appeared: 16 June
Craved AKA B421 list
candies, spotlights, and the chocolate shop
Ability to Sew
Knitting & Crocheting
Yamaha Grade 5 (Electone)
ABRSM Grade 5 (Violin)
Driving License
Some (good) reputation
Job!
BALLOON SCULPTURING!
To have BMI of 21
Friends & Family to remain as they are, happy & lovely
I wonder why Humans always pride themselves on being a better species just because we can experience different emotions and can think.
Doesn't it make us a much weaker species? It numbs our survival intincts and only make us lazy.
As for love...
It seems like they're breaking up. For how long this time I'm not sure. But it sure feels odd cause we'll still be in the same group and they will have to face each other.
Sometimes I wonder, why bother when it's gonna bring you so much pain? And what if u can't handle it? Who's gonna settle it for you? How many people will you be affecting when you guys break up?
The beginning is nice and sweet. The aftermath, disasterous.
Isn't it just like unprotected sex? =.=
Perhaps, this game is one that I'll have to sit out.