Called: Joanne
Alter Egos: Ellinix. Centuaris. Mad girl.
Was formerly from: Griffiths Primary. Sembawang Primary. Riverside Secondary. SP DMIT
Is in: The unemployed category
Appeared: 16 June
Craved AKA B421 list
candies, spotlights, and the chocolate shop
Ability to Sew
Knitting & Crocheting
Yamaha Grade 5 (Electone)
ABRSM Grade 5 (Violin)
Driving License
Some (good) reputation
Job!
BALLOON SCULPTURING!
To have BMI of 21
Friends & Family to remain as they are, happy & lovely
If only I knew that you cared, I would have practised a little longer, a little harder, with more heart...
" I thought that you could have gotten 50" These words touched me and shattered my heart at the same time. How can it be that you believed in me more then I believed in myself? How could I not noticed that you believed that I had the potential?
And yet, they made me believe again. A belief so strong, that I finally gathered the courage to meet my worst fear again. Miss Choo.
Whatever you do, don't go. You took one year to fully explain everything that I never understood in my four years of choir. You rawk. You did so much. And I guess like how I never knew you believed in me, you'll never know how much you touched me and my life.