Called: Joanne
Alter Egos: Ellinix. Centuaris. Mad girl.
Was formerly from: Griffiths Primary. Sembawang Primary. Riverside Secondary. SP DMIT
Is in: The unemployed category
Appeared: 16 June
Craved AKA B421 list
candies, spotlights, and the chocolate shop
Ability to Sew
Knitting & Crocheting
Yamaha Grade 5 (Electone)
ABRSM Grade 5 (Violin)
Driving License
Some (good) reputation
Job!
BALLOON SCULPTURING!
To have BMI of 21
Friends & Family to remain as they are, happy & lovely
Fats invasion and sadly, the fats are winning the battle. DARN YOU, BWA KWAS!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The following is an emo post, if you are tired of emo posts please stop reading. You have been warned.
Sometimes, I dunno what's worth fighting on for now. I really thought that I could have that job, but because of my electone lessons, it's gone now.
Everyone kp telling me, postpone it, people, if i could postpone it, I would. It's like rubbing salt into raw wounds. I see everyone being reproductive members of the society and I feel like a bum. This sucks. But oh well...
I gave up so much for my lessons. And.. I guess I'm just angry because, in spite all that I gave up, I feel that I;m still not treasuring it enough. It's been like 5 days since I last touched my electone. Has my feelings for it died down? I feel like playing the violin more now...
Nonono, I love you. I still do. Electone, dun be angry okay, it's just a fling with the violin. I'll come back to you when the affairs over okay. =)=)=)
I know you still love me in spite of what I've done.