Called: Joanne
Alter Egos: Ellinix. Centuaris. Mad girl.
Was formerly from: Griffiths Primary. Sembawang Primary. Riverside Secondary. SP DMIT
Is in: The unemployed category
Appeared: 16 June
Craved AKA B421 list
candies, spotlights, and the chocolate shop
Ability to Sew
Knitting & Crocheting
Yamaha Grade 5 (Electone)
ABRSM Grade 5 (Violin)
Driving License
Some (good) reputation
Job!
BALLOON SCULPTURING!
To have BMI of 21
Friends & Family to remain as they are, happy & lovely
Went out with the gang yesterday. Too bad Xy couldn't join us.. =( But she had CRAB to eat, we had.. fish....
*jealous*
Saw Hidhir for the first time in AGES. Wait, is this the first time I saw him this year? Mm, guess the J2s are hell of a busy. Haven seen Karissa and gang and Sinyee and SQ for a loooooonnnnggggg time. =(
It was fun. Wahahah. Got to eat Fish and Co. MY FIRST TIME SIA! =) Ate their Pari Pari prawns. I LOVE ZH'S STINGRAY! =) MMMM
I really miss those days when we would just go out and wander like lost ghost cause we had nothing to do at all. But still yesterday was good enough. Though I still wish I was a lil taller though, or maybe everyone could be a lil shorter.. Esp Mr Hidhir!
Heck, I'm the shortest in the group can! *Must call Angela out for every outing*
P.s: Infinity On High is really not bad. Hooked on it already. =)