Called: Joanne
Alter Egos: Ellinix. Centuaris. Mad girl.
Was formerly from: Griffiths Primary. Sembawang Primary. Riverside Secondary. SP DMIT
Is in: The unemployed category
Appeared: 16 June
Craved AKA B421 list
candies, spotlights, and the chocolate shop
Ability to Sew
Knitting & Crocheting
Yamaha Grade 5 (Electone)
ABRSM Grade 5 (Violin)
Driving License
Some (good) reputation
Job!
BALLOON SCULPTURING!
To have BMI of 21
Friends & Family to remain as they are, happy & lovely
Tagged! This is what you are supposed to do. Cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game.Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog...
6 WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME
1) I hate people sniffing. I don't know why, but it irks me so much! Blow your nose if you have a cold lah!
2) I hate having my scores blown all over the place. Esp when I am playing those scores.
3) I really am very shy. Betcha didn't know that! I don;t like to talk to people I don't know and such, but circumstances dictate otherwise. GAH!
4) I don;t know how to comfort people. I get frightened when I see people really upset but I have no idea what to say or even how to say it.
5) My taste of handsome is very different from everyone else. For example, I think YaLai in Zhen Qing( A Kindred Spirit) is much much much more handsome then YaNan. Annndd, YaLai plays the violin too~ =)
6) I like the sensation of having mosquito bites and not being able to scratch it. SHUANG! Or when you have a blue black and you rub it, HARD! Or when your muscles are aching.That sort of irritating feelings.. MMMM. I LOVE IT!
The next 6 (un)lucky ppl -Stanley? -ZhenHong -XiangYi -Minru -Damien -Jean