Called: Joanne
Alter Egos: Ellinix. Centuaris. Mad girl.
Was formerly from: Griffiths Primary. Sembawang Primary. Riverside Secondary. SP DMIT
Is in: The unemployed category
Appeared: 16 June
Craved AKA B421 list
candies, spotlights, and the chocolate shop
Ability to Sew
Knitting & Crocheting
Yamaha Grade 5 (Electone)
ABRSM Grade 5 (Violin)
Driving License
Some (good) reputation
Job!
BALLOON SCULPTURING!
To have BMI of 21
Friends & Family to remain as they are, happy & lovely
There are so many factors to why the music industry is losing so much money.
Yes, piracy might have some part to play but have the recording labels asked themselves why people turn to piracy?
I still dun understand the whole big deal about DRM though. Yes, it restricts you but hey, do I like ever need to copy my stuff to more then 5 computers?
I understand the stand of iTunes on DRM though.. With Singaporeans and the FREE FREE stuff, there will definately be file sharing and stuff. But look, if it's a good album and such. People will buy it.
Unless of course, it's too expensive. Which, with the exception of LEPs, are heck of an expensive. It's like more then my weekly pocket money can! ( Now you know how pathetic my finances are)
Speaking of which, I wanna buy Pirates OST. After listening to it on Imeem, I am TOTALLY in love with it.
Sharks, I wanna buy so many CDs. PLS PLS PLS come out with the LEPs!