Called: Joanne
Alter Egos: Ellinix. Centuaris. Mad girl.
Was formerly from: Griffiths Primary. Sembawang Primary. Riverside Secondary. SP DMIT
Is in: The unemployed category
Appeared: 16 June
Craved AKA B421 list
candies, spotlights, and the chocolate shop
Ability to Sew
Knitting & Crocheting
Yamaha Grade 5 (Electone)
ABRSM Grade 5 (Violin)
Driving License
Some (good) reputation
Job!
BALLOON SCULPTURING!
To have BMI of 21
Friends & Family to remain as they are, happy & lovely
A- Arif B- B2 AHS! Berry Heng C- Colin ^^ D- Darren E- Eu Yan Ni, AMANDA! =) ( I absolutely REFUSE to have people like Mr Ng pollute my list) F- Ferg??!! 0.0 G- GINNY GINNY GINNY~~ =) H- Hidhir =)=)=) I- Ivan -.- J- JEANETTE!JunFeng? Jiajun [Guess which one! ^^] K- Karissa L- LEE SiewTing M- Melissa Wong N- Nengyi O- Ong erm.. ERR.. Ong JiaMing? P- PeiLing Q- Wahahah! QIAN HUI!! (I love it tt her name begins on such an odd letter!) R- Regina S- Stanley T- Sadly.. Tim Rod U- Oh gawd! ARE THERE ACTUALLY NAMES BEGINNING WITH U??!! yUting[Pearlin]? V- Vivian! ^^ WHEEE!!! W- (Dr)Wang Wei X- Xiang Yi Y- Yue Qing! ^^ Z- Zhen Hong
1. What does A sms you about? Sch. Distracting me from MIDI lessons! Tsk tsk tsk! Bad bad Arif! ^^
2. How many siblings does B have? One younger sis! ^^ Praise me!!
3. What is C's nickname? Lalalalaalalalal~
4. How do you get to know D? Through the SMIT OC. If it wasn't for that, I doubt I'll ever know that such a wonderful person actually exist.
5. How despo is E? VERY! She can't wait to get her hands on me. The suffering that a beauty like ME must endure..
6. How much is F older/younger then you? One year... I guess.
7. Name of G's best friend? I KNOW! Wan Yee!! ^^ And her most beloved is ME ME ME ME ME!
8. Does H knows I? Nope. =) How sad.
9. What happens if J becomes your enemy? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... Wait.. But they say that you will fall in love with your enemy.. OKAYY!!! ^^ WHEE! =)
10. Under what conditions will K & L get married? When hell freezes over and they both go mad.
11. How many ppl do you know wif M's initial? MW.. Erm.. Nope.
12. Do you enjoy talking on the phone wif N? ERRR, the last time I talked to him he brought me IKURA sushii. MMMM!
13. Do you think O knows P? Nope. Not at all. But if they wanna know each other... ^^
14. How geeky is Q? Very very very very! Wahahaha!! She is the epitome of a GEEKK!!! Straight Aces, Company Leader, lvl 30 Auditioner. Class A geek!
15. Is R very popular? YESH! =)=) She's well loved too ^^
16. What happens if S likes you? He already does! ^^ Whahaha!
17. Is T a very random person? YESH YES YES YES YES! And he's a... Gah, nvm.
18. How are U and V related? They're lesbian lovers who are having an affair with ME! They are classmates (Yawn, how boring!)
19. Do you take W as anything else other than a friend? She's my teacher, actually. *shudders*
20. When is the last time u met up with X? School. <3 I see her all day, everyday.. Lalalals~ Don;t we sound like we're married?
21. Are Y & Z enemies? Wahahah, nope. As quoted from Zh, person Z is love. *shudders*
22. Of everyone from A - Z, who do you love the most? Can I change it to who I LOVE? *ahem* Xiangyi, Vivian, Ginny, Yuting, Siewting, Minru, Regina and Karissa~ =)
Of course I love QIANHUI and Mel too ^^
23. Will you betray any of them? NO! of course not!
24. Have you confessed to anyone from A - Z? Yes. I tell the aboved mentioned ppl that I love them. Everyday. And they reject me. Everyday. -.-
25. Pass it to the peeps from A- Z who have blogs? ._.
Elijah rock, Shout shout! Elijah Elijah Elijah~~ =)