Called: Joanne
Alter Egos: Ellinix. Centuaris. Mad girl.
Was formerly from: Griffiths Primary. Sembawang Primary. Riverside Secondary. SP DMIT
Is in: The unemployed category
Appeared: 16 June
Craved AKA B421 list
candies, spotlights, and the chocolate shop
Ability to Sew
Knitting & Crocheting
Yamaha Grade 5 (Electone)
ABRSM Grade 5 (Violin)
Driving License
Some (good) reputation
Job!
BALLOON SCULPTURING!
To have BMI of 21
Friends & Family to remain as they are, happy & lovely
Since someone is STALKING me and putting a lovely picture of MY KISSING FACE as his DP... I shall SPAM MORE PHOTOS!
Halloween this yr is damn special cuz for the first time in 18 years I've put on makeup! ^^ So twit right! ^^
Yesh, make up can do wonders. Cuz I really dun look like that in real life. Ahs wells. So men, please appreciate it when your girl puts on make up for you. Cause it's damn hard to remove.
As for me.. Nope, no more make up for me! (Hah, Ginny)