Called: Joanne
Alter Egos: Ellinix. Centuaris. Mad girl.
Was formerly from: Griffiths Primary. Sembawang Primary. Riverside Secondary. SP DMIT
Is in: The unemployed category
Appeared: 16 June
Craved AKA B421 list
candies, spotlights, and the chocolate shop
Ability to Sew
Knitting & Crocheting
Yamaha Grade 5 (Electone)
ABRSM Grade 5 (Violin)
Driving License
Some (good) reputation
Job!
BALLOON SCULPTURING!
To have BMI of 21
Friends & Family to remain as they are, happy & lovely
Unless you;re family, part of the beloved gang or in anyway affiliated with DMAT or a wonderful girl called Lim Shi Qian, please do not attempt to make any contact. If I end up being retained because of that I will gorge your 2 eyeballs out and make orange juice out of them.
On a lighter note, I'll be out of town the next 2 days. =)
It’s not right, not OK Say the words that you say Maybe we’re better off this way? I’m not fine, I’m in pain It’s harder everyday Maybe we’re better off this way? It’s better that we break…