Called: Joanne
Alter Egos: Ellinix. Centuaris. Mad girl.
Was formerly from: Griffiths Primary. Sembawang Primary. Riverside Secondary. SP DMIT
Is in: The unemployed category
Appeared: 16 June
Craved AKA B421 list
candies, spotlights, and the chocolate shop
Ability to Sew
Knitting & Crocheting
Yamaha Grade 5 (Electone)
ABRSM Grade 5 (Violin)
Driving License
Some (good) reputation
Job!
BALLOON SCULPTURING!
To have BMI of 21
Friends & Family to remain as they are, happy & lovely
I know many of the DMATers look at me and some of my friends and wonder what in the world am I doing here.
True, I like (Note: Like. Not LOOOOVVEEEE) music but I don't go for gig, form bands etc etc. I don't worship performance, going YEAH, another chance for me to play (truth be told, I dread performances. Without my electone, I feel damn empty...)
But does that make me lesser as a person?
Does that actually give you the right to insult me?
If you wanna live your life breathing, eating music then jolly good for you.
Some call it finding their purpose.
I call it sadness.
At such a young age you're already closing your doors to everything else.
Sports? No thanks! I have my music. What?! Astrology??!!! WTH!
If you wanna live your life as a 1 dimensional human being then go ahead. You're not my friend anyway. Not a single ounce of me cares.
But, I just feel sad. Such a talented person; such low eq.
I seem to be knowing more and more of those sorts nowadays.
And talking to you is such a drag. Not an single insightful moment. Makes me wonder why...
I guess all I wanna say is just: What goes around comes around. It comes around even faster in a small room.
We know what you've said. We're just nice enough not to spread it around and... Seriously, how much can you stab a person before they hear about every single untruth you said?
And that does not only apply to the said person.
It also applies to a certain group member.
Your politicking just makes me sick. I just wish that I could slap you or something.