Called: Joanne
Alter Egos: Ellinix. Centuaris. Mad girl.
Was formerly from: Griffiths Primary. Sembawang Primary. Riverside Secondary. SP DMIT
Is in: The unemployed category
Appeared: 16 June
Craved AKA B421 list
candies, spotlights, and the chocolate shop
Ability to Sew
Knitting & Crocheting
Yamaha Grade 5 (Electone)
ABRSM Grade 5 (Violin)
Driving License
Some (good) reputation
Job!
BALLOON SCULPTURING!
To have BMI of 21
Friends & Family to remain as they are, happy & lovely
I don't know which part of what I said wasn't clear. If I said no once, I'll say no again and again and again. No matter what you do, you won't be able to change my mind. And to the senior, emotional blackmail won' help. Be a man. Guys like you won't be able to give any girl, much less me ANY security. ( I have A LOT more to say but on the account that I still regard you as a friend, I'll zip.)
I know it;s hard to let go. But seriously, having photos of me on your electronic devices are not helping you to heal and let go. Tell me then how can you expect me to go out on a one on one with you? It's like giving you false hopes. It's not helping.
The someone you seek is somewhere out there but not me. If I wasn't clear enough then let me make it clear again.
When I say yes, I mean yes. A no will always be a no. FYI, to you guys... I don't think of you that way is classified under the no section. I don't believe in chances/ trial periods/ love will nuture in time. Give me any of that crap and I swear I'll scream. (Ask Issac or JJ, we had a 3 hour talk about this.) Those are for arranged marriages. Modern relationships depend on something called chemistry, which I don't feel with any of you guys.
May be the 8 weeks away will do all of us some good.