Called: Joanne
Alter Egos: Ellinix. Centuaris. Mad girl.
Was formerly from: Griffiths Primary. Sembawang Primary. Riverside Secondary. SP DMIT
Is in: The unemployed category
Appeared: 16 June
Craved AKA B421 list
candies, spotlights, and the chocolate shop
Ability to Sew
Knitting & Crocheting
Yamaha Grade 5 (Electone)
ABRSM Grade 5 (Violin)
Driving License
Some (good) reputation
Job!
BALLOON SCULPTURING!
To have BMI of 21
Friends & Family to remain as they are, happy & lovely
I'm starting to believe that the shuay-est human beings are always the happiest.
Why? Lemme tell you a story..
There was this girl who went to the MRT to go to school. If she were to miss the train she would definately be late for class. On the way she decided to get some food for her BFFs, so she went to Q Bread and picked hot dogs and walnut bread. When she was about to pay, she felt about in her bag and realised...
" OMFGBBQWTH! WHERE'S MY WALLET?!"
So she made a biiigggg detour back home and tried in vain to search for the wallet.
She searched high and low and low and high but that BLOODY wallet was nowhere to be found!
When she finally decided that, hey, nvm, we'll just get a standard issue card and get the hell to school. She looked out of the window.
"&**(@&#*(!*#((!! RAINING!"
So now she's stuck at home typing this entry. Highly amusing seeing as she had lectured her dear friend PL on missing REMT lessons.
The irony of life.
P.s:It;s okay I'm not sucidal yet. I am doubling up in laughter as I type this. WHO CAN BE SO SHUAY ONE?! LOLOL! And, that's not the worse... My headphones are getting wonky. Just at the time when i have to mix the song.
Sometimes i wonder if God hates me and why. But ahs wells, at least I have the rest of you all. =D