Called: Joanne
Alter Egos: Ellinix. Centuaris. Mad girl.
Was formerly from: Griffiths Primary. Sembawang Primary. Riverside Secondary. SP DMIT
Is in: The unemployed category
Appeared: 16 June
Craved AKA B421 list
candies, spotlights, and the chocolate shop
Ability to Sew
Knitting & Crocheting
Yamaha Grade 5 (Electone)
ABRSM Grade 5 (Violin)
Driving License
Some (good) reputation
Job!
BALLOON SCULPTURING!
To have BMI of 21
Friends & Family to remain as they are, happy & lovely
We have all grown up haven we? And Stan keeps reminding me that I'm approaching the BIGG 2-0 soon. >< EVILL!!
So, I have decided to list out the things that I wanna do before I turn 20. I have like 8 months to complete it. =)
1) Lose weight. 56 56 56! Or even btr 53!!!!! 2) Ride the cable car to Sentosa (Candle light dinner there would be good too ^^) 3) Henderson Walk + lying under the starry starry night 4) Learn to cook a decent meal for thy love 5) Dye/Highlight hair again!! =) 6) Learn to make my own jewellery 7) Grade 6 electone =) 8) Go travelling with either Bf or Besties ( Best is if both parties wanna go travelling with me <3)
One for each month okay... Oh yah! I forgot one more..