Called: Joanne
Alter Egos: Ellinix. Centuaris. Mad girl.
Was formerly from: Griffiths Primary. Sembawang Primary. Riverside Secondary. SP DMIT
Is in: The unemployed category
Appeared: 16 June
Craved AKA B421 list
candies, spotlights, and the chocolate shop
Ability to Sew
Knitting & Crocheting
Yamaha Grade 5 (Electone)
ABRSM Grade 5 (Violin)
Driving License
Some (good) reputation
Job!
BALLOON SCULPTURING!
To have BMI of 21
Friends & Family to remain as they are, happy & lovely
Too fat, face too pimply, hair too weird, nose seems too big...
I seriously think that I need some help from the Dove Self Esteem Funds.
Lately, groups have been campaigning against the use of DI in magazines as they feel that it misleads young teenagers with photos laced with unattainable beauty.
I just wonder why we don;t have a magical mirror that DIs every single image we see.
Or will it just open another Pandora's box as females try harder and harder to achieve that fake blondish Barbie figure?
Will there ever be a time when all females are finally satisfied with whoever they see in the mirror?
I just wish that there's some REALLLL life photoshop. Liquidfy ALLLLL the fats~