Called: Joanne
Alter Egos: Ellinix. Centuaris. Mad girl.
Was formerly from: Griffiths Primary. Sembawang Primary. Riverside Secondary. SP DMIT
Is in: The unemployed category
Appeared: 16 June
Craved AKA B421 list
candies, spotlights, and the chocolate shop
Ability to Sew
Knitting & Crocheting
Yamaha Grade 5 (Electone)
ABRSM Grade 5 (Violin)
Driving License
Some (good) reputation
Job!
BALLOON SCULPTURING!
To have BMI of 21
Friends & Family to remain as they are, happy & lovely
Pl attributes it to my lack of slp aka my sleep debt. -.- Bye bye productivity!
Had a talk with Clara and I suddenly feel very lucky. Because unlike her, mummy and daddy are like uber supportive of me in music. Perhaps it's time to step up my game. I know if I work hard enough, I should have a fighting chance. *fingers crossed*
Aud's house was really fun today, The sharing, the gossips, and OMG OMG OMG how to lose a guy in 10 days is like DA LURVE! Should I try the mentioned tactics on Mr Ong if I don;t get a LOVELY V day gift? MUAHAHAHAAH!
And deep deep down, I really hope that Clara will get into SOTA because she really deserves it. If I EVER make it into the music industry, I really will hire her.
But oh well, maybe in the future she'll be the one hiring me for her music company! Muahaha!
Head still spinning. =(
Anddd, Hidhir has sexy man boobs! =D *amused amused*