Called: Joanne
Alter Egos: Ellinix. Centuaris. Mad girl.
Was formerly from: Griffiths Primary. Sembawang Primary. Riverside Secondary. SP DMIT
Is in: The unemployed category
Appeared: 16 June
Craved AKA B421 list
candies, spotlights, and the chocolate shop
Ability to Sew
Knitting & Crocheting
Yamaha Grade 5 (Electone)
ABRSM Grade 5 (Violin)
Driving License
Some (good) reputation
Job!
BALLOON SCULPTURING!
To have BMI of 21
Friends & Family to remain as they are, happy & lovely
It just feels weird, I can't sleep till 2 and I wake up promptly at 6 everyday. I still am very reluctant to face a mac and sleeping 10 hours still do not make me less tired.
Yes, aftermaths of POD, jrs beware!
Still..
This is truly what ARRANGING is supposed to be. Awww, watch in HD, their legs are to die for. MMM
( And yes Mr Ong, nobody nobody but you! =D)
Ginny and I talked about it. DMAT should be like a 4 year course, with POD being pushed to the final year annnnndd doing like 3-5 portfolios. Seriously, 2 isn;t gonna bring us anywhere lo. Auditioning into NUS music will take us 3-5 CLASSICAL pieces. ><
But oh well, I kinda miss the hustle and bustle. Of Rex talking nonsense. Of everyone's stressed face. Of me losing scores. Of James scolding me all the time. Oh well...
Something that happened yesterday-ish made me feel hopeful. I don't like who I became for doing it, but, even if you were to turn back the clock I would do that exact same thing. The cards have been laid, Fab said to just let things be, to be patient but but but...
Hahah, I know Zhenny is anxious too! =D
Is there really a thing called fate? Zhenny said no, while Fab argues that if you're meant to be 30 yrs later if you were to meet again, you will continue.
I kinda find that very sad. Can you imagine going round and round in circles for that one thing in front of you.
I don't mean primary sch friends suddenly turning into classmates( heh, sry XY and CY! =D) but those Prince Charles and Camilia-ish stuff. Like I really loved you in sec 1 but then I decided to marry person X and 19 years later, I am still in love with you, let's get married sorta thing.
It's so sad don't you think? We only have 70 years live and for the parts where you should have been with him, you spent it with someone else. So many experiences wasted, many many things gone to waste.
Sooooo, I guess we should seize every moment yeah? =)
And have I told you that I miss ChangChun and the snow? MMMMMMMMMMM