Called: Joanne
Alter Egos: Ellinix. Centuaris. Mad girl.
Was formerly from: Griffiths Primary. Sembawang Primary. Riverside Secondary. SP DMIT
Is in: The unemployed category
Appeared: 16 June
Craved AKA B421 list
candies, spotlights, and the chocolate shop
Ability to Sew
Knitting & Crocheting
Yamaha Grade 5 (Electone)
ABRSM Grade 5 (Violin)
Driving License
Some (good) reputation
Job!
BALLOON SCULPTURING!
To have BMI of 21
Friends & Family to remain as they are, happy & lovely
Maybe it;s just the dishes that I don;t have to wash, or the soup that mummy took for me. =)=) All the bad mood just went away
I guess in such times, even the smallest things can do wonders, or maybe I'm the only who bothers with all the miniscule details. It feels nice to have a random unknown person to just wish you luck or something because the people around us most probably already took us for granted and forgot that you have a big test coming up.
But oh well...
Have I told you that i really want 2044 to be equipped with a kitchen? I pray pray pray that sch food tmr will be relatively decent or I would just hurl. No actually, I pray pray pray pray pray that I can finish my POD.
Gonna do ultimate move tmr le. I;m gonna take my hot water flask and my cup noodles. <3 I think the jrs think I;m mad enough- bringing soft toys and cushions and now cup noodles?!- but heck la!
Eyes getting swollen as I type. Damn! It's blawdy hard to even blink. ><
But it's okay cuz I'm gonna miss it when it's over.