Called: Joanne
Alter Egos: Ellinix. Centuaris. Mad girl.
Was formerly from: Griffiths Primary. Sembawang Primary. Riverside Secondary. SP DMIT
Is in: The unemployed category
Appeared: 16 June
Craved AKA B421 list
candies, spotlights, and the chocolate shop
Ability to Sew
Knitting & Crocheting
Yamaha Grade 5 (Electone)
ABRSM Grade 5 (Violin)
Driving License
Some (good) reputation
Job!
BALLOON SCULPTURING!
To have BMI of 21
Friends & Family to remain as they are, happy & lovely
Amazingly, I think I sing better with a cough. Yamaha aural training was <3 yesterday! MWAHAHAH!
Yes Zhenny I'm drowning down buckets of water. But the phglem seems to be worser and worser each day. It's damn BLEH! I don't have a cough as yet but my voice is still super hoarse, ala David Cook.
Talking on the phone is EFFING irriatating cause my voice will break and such making the phone conversation sound like I'm overseas. ><