Called: Joanne
Alter Egos: Ellinix. Centuaris. Mad girl.
Was formerly from: Griffiths Primary. Sembawang Primary. Riverside Secondary. SP DMIT
Is in: The unemployed category
Appeared: 16 June
Craved AKA B421 list
candies, spotlights, and the chocolate shop
Ability to Sew
Knitting & Crocheting
Yamaha Grade 5 (Electone)
ABRSM Grade 5 (Violin)
Driving License
Some (good) reputation
Job!
BALLOON SCULPTURING!
To have BMI of 21
Friends & Family to remain as they are, happy & lovely
Anyway, the aural exams baaddd. I think if the testers thought could be broadcasted through a megaphone it'll probably sound like this, "Holy crap. SAVE US. Who the hell is this monster? Must maintain smile. Think of money. Just 5 more minssssss."
Yeah, long and short of it, I failed the singing section.
I apologized to my teacher. Heh, she pumped in so much time for this buttt. Then she said something very surprising.
She said people take around 10 years to reach grade 5. I joined her when I was 16 with a grade 9 and to fly down to a grade 5 so fast is already an amazing feat. :)
Hehe, I HAVE TALENT WOR!
Anyway, she stressed the importance of practise which she said I never had enough. Oh well...