Called: Joanne
Alter Egos: Ellinix. Centuaris. Mad girl.
Was formerly from: Griffiths Primary. Sembawang Primary. Riverside Secondary. SP DMIT
Is in: The unemployed category
Appeared: 16 June
Craved AKA B421 list
candies, spotlights, and the chocolate shop
Ability to Sew
Knitting & Crocheting
Yamaha Grade 5 (Electone)
ABRSM Grade 5 (Violin)
Driving License
Some (good) reputation
Job!
BALLOON SCULPTURING!
To have BMI of 21
Friends & Family to remain as they are, happy & lovely
I don't need a new tattoo I don't need a red guitar or two Give me love give me love give me love on Christmas day
Don't need another pair of socks Wrapped up in a little box from you Give me love give me love give me love on Christmas day
And I'm singing along, thinking of you, making a song And you're spinning away, making me feel I'll love you always
I don't need a new duvet Don't wanna go to caberets with you Give me love give me love give me love on Christmas day
I don't need a new shampoo Lots of girls can buy me things not you Give me love give me love give me love on Christmas day
And I'm singing along, thinking of you, making a song And you're spinning away, making me feel I'll love you always And you, looking at me, watching the trees, sway in the breeze And me, looking at you, sing the blues, don't you know I'm all for you?
Ditch the brand new diamond clock I just want a cardboard box with you Give me love give me love give me love on Christmas day
Throw away the new neck tie Happy times won't make me fly, just you Give me love give me love give me love on Christmas day
Give me love give me love give me love on Christmas day Give me love give me love give me love on Christmas day Give me love give me love give me love on ... Christmas day yeah..
I don't really know myspace so I don't know how to encode their song. Just go here and scroll down their jukebox thingy to hear it. It's bloody good. So good that I am so wanting to get their CD though I think it is already extinct.